This course is designed with the defensive firearms user in mind. Based on Tactical Emergency Combat Care Guidelines, this program teaches you to preform immediate life saving care on yourself or others.
A deposit of $50 is required at registration to hold your spot. The balance will be collected on the day of the class.
Topics Covered Include:
- Patient Assessment / Injury assessment
- Bleeding control and preventing shock
- Basic First Aid
- MARCH Treatment Algorithm
- Building your IFAK/Trauma Care Kit
- Tourniquet use and selection.
- Hemostatic dressings
- Airway management
- Patient movement and positioning
- Penetrating chest trauma
- Combat mindset while providing care/self-care.
- Situational awareness and preparedness